martes, 9 de febrero de 2010

EXERCISES: SIMPLE PAST - PRESENT PERFECT

C) PRESENT PERFECT OR PAST SIMPLE. Complete Helen’s letter to her American friend. Put the verbs into the past simple or present perfect tense.


Dear Scott,

I (finish)1____________________ my homework about half an hour ago. Mum and Dad (just go)2____________________  to bed, so now I can write to you.
Thank for the magazines and comics. I (read)3____________________  all of them last night.
I (never see)4____________________  American comics before. They’re really good – much better than
English comics. Two weeks ago, Andy and I (watch)5 the Batman video. It (be)6____________________ 
great.
I (hear)7____________________  some good news last night – we’re going to Florida in the summer! I
(never be)8____________________  to the States before, so I’m really excited. I (already buy)9____________________  a guidebook – Disney World looks amazing. (you ever be)
10____________________  there?

Write soon,

Helen

1 comentario: